What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

BUGG Female !!!

AhmedSaeed96

HI ALL ... i found my self insert game Female ! IDK how ?! Driver Female nd Acount Female ! although i always was male nd The game started as male . pls repair this BUGG !!

This isn't the first time someone's character magically switched genders somehow.
Not sure what causes this bug

If it's the voice messages that bug you, you can disable em for until it's fixed up.

man .. the voice messages u can choose it male or Female !. Problem here my account when me Search on Saeed u will find my Sex Female nd my driver Female too !! This makes me play and I am very upset !! I really can't find the reason for this !! Yesterday I was playing until late and when I got up today and opened the game I found it this BUGG:(:confused: !!

Please Jack, answer me !!! I know you are busy but don't ignore me either !!! :( (n) (n)
All there is to it that I want to know, are you able to return my account as a male as before or not ?! I know new people every day in this game and I don't want anyone to treat me like a female !! Please Jack, answer me and don’t ignore me, because I talked to you on Facebook and in the game, and you always ignore the answer to my question !! With my appreciation for all your efforts and that you are busy, but all i want is to answer me only !!! If you can to make me back as i used to be my account male then please take me back :) !!

please-don-t-ignore-me-anymore.png

I'm not ignoring you. But it is Sunday and I have worked all day.
What you are asking for is a low priority. It will be dealt with on Monday.

srry for that This is out of my control! for second time i found my account Female ! IDK y ! me not insert for a while nd when me insert found my Account Female ! Pls Repair this . THX .

srry for that This is out of my control! for second time i found my account Female ! IDK y ! me not insert for a while nd when me insert found my Account Female ! Pls Repair this . THX .
Hi Ahmed. I know you still have a passion for this game.... I feel that I need help you with one thing , and that is " insert " you need " play " hopefully I don't sound too patronising.🙂

Hi Ahmed. I know you still have a passion for this game.... I feel that I need help you with one thing , and that is " insert " you need " play " hopefully I don't sound too patronising.🙂
hey friend :) just alert my name is Saeed. Ahmed, my son's name :D. no i not passion for this game now ! i insert in week maybe 1 or 2 times nd found server empty so i out ! . when me insert last time i found my racer became Female Again !! i wish JACK Fix this bugg nd not ignore me !

hey friend :) just alert my name is Saeed. Ahmed, my son's name :D. no i not passion for this game now ! i insert in week maybe 1 or 2 times nd found server empty so i out ! . when me insert last time i found my racer became Female Again !! i wish JACK Fix this bugg nd not ignore me !
Good glad to see you are still playing it, i hope to return when the game gets lot more players, and cars etc .... looking forward to inserting myself again ;)(y)

Good glad to see you are still playing it, i hope to return when the game gets lot more players, and cars etc .... looking forward to inserting myself again ;)(y)
me not play :D just insert to server nd out again bec server Empty !

here again PLS JACK FIX THIS BAD BUGG TO ME nd DONT IGNORE ME ANYMORE LOL :(