What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Beta - 03/04/20

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
To join this Beta test, please read the following https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/join-the-beta.422/#post-3446

This Beta tests a possible fix for the login issues that some users get when trying to launch the game.
Remedies so far have been to use VPNs but we think this was caused by another issue rather than the computer it was played on, router or ISP.

Hopefully this fixes the connection issue for everyone, so if you have had this issue in the past, please try out.

This update is due to be pushed out in 12 hours to public branch anyway but more people testing the better.

Leave feedback below.

You will know if this fix is working as the login screen will show "proxy ProjectTorque.Racing" rather than just "ProjectTorque.Racing" in the box below where you enter your password.

i did all that ... but said to me access code correct, private beta is now available :)

i waitting 12 hours now ..
Post automatically merged:

i insert JACK >>> Girl Removed :) (y) ... Smiles now Work ...

no other anything new ..

Last edited:
когда пишу слово "invictusgames" пишет что пароль не правильный! как быть?