What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Best way to get quick money and rp?

TheoPapers

I have just been banging out arcade races with my friends, is there a better way for us to get money than that?

By playing the game. But if you want to level up faster, you need to purchase a little of GP and then spend them on boosters and girls. Also, play Thunder Alley with them too, you will level up even faster.

What's the best online job that gets you money for real? I have tried selling my game accounts on steam, but it is not enough. I used to sell WOW accounts that were fully upgraded for some crazy money before, but now it is not as popular. I have read about ideas to make money, but I am not sure if it really works. They have an idea to become an Uber driver, does this pay good? I have to find a way to make money, I even thought about creating a gaming YouTube channel because I am playing games that much already.

Last edited: