What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Actually new

Luarbiasa

I'm gonna be honest, I never actually touched this game in my life. The closest I can get is watching gameplay from Youtube back when I was in elementary school, and playing Overspeed if that counts.
Dunno if you guys are happy or not with someone who never played before being here, since everyone I see going around are veterans that's been playing for years, but I hope you guys can tolerate me.

That being said, I kinda wonder if anyone else is like me here. If you are, let me know!

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest, I never actually touched this game in my life. The closest I can get is watching gameplay from Youtube back when I was in elementary school, and playing Overspeed if that counts.
Dunno if you guys are happy or not with someone who never played before being here, since everyone I see going around are veterans that's been playing for years, but I hope you guys can tolerate me.

That being said, I kinda wonder if anyone else is like me here. If you are, let me know!
everyone start as noob..
welcome to game.. and.. just for sure.. before u go to TA, try that in practice, and make some settings change, if needed for your controler / keyboard
and then
no ram
left line is for overtaking, right line for driving
be carefull ;-)